Getting Poker Guidance In A Poker Community

Getting decent poker assistance can maintain accomplished in a number of ways, you can go buy some poker books and movies and read and watch. The draw back for the films and books is they don't offer any connection to you. The other choice is always to speak with a local master that's ready to educate you on or visit a few of the seminars that are offered at the WSOP. A more practical option would be to locate a poker forum o-nline that has a decent community of poker players and start getting involved. I like every one of these tools-but I find a great poker community may be the most practical interactive method to get poker advice.

Take a look at some of the topics and threads in the forum and see if their is some strong advice and if you like the experience of the forum when you search at a poker forum to join. In the event the answer is yes. I suggest you join and try several posts and see how the connection is. Because once I began posting the responses were largely unhelpful or rude I've published in a number of boards and have left some. So even when the assistance looks good until you post you wont know how the forum is in fact going to respond to you. Browsing To linklicious warrior likely provides tips you can give to your father. Like I posted in a very well known forum once. I had spent hrs reading posts and advice that has been given get other posters of the forum. The posts were quite beneficial therefore I decided to join and post. At the time I'd a hard time breaking 1/2 no limit games. I posted once or twice requesting advice on arms and explaining my situation. Well I was really disappointed once the replies to my articles were cut downs to the fact that I didn't use c-omplete sentences or that my grammar was wrong. Also some body published 'lines are your pals' and such things as 'My eyes' exactly about building a poster feel unwanted. Besides that fact I was posting in a poker community and maybe not requesting aid for my grammar. Therefore my advice on locating a good poker forum would be to go execute a research on Google, Yahoo or MSN for the expression 'poker forum' and go thru the forum and see if the advice appears good and if the cards sound friendly and helpful.

I have found that a number of the smaller poker forums are much easier to acquire discussion from then the major ones like 2+2 forum which is probably among the renowned poker forums on the web. Linklicious Blackhatworld includes more about when to mull over it. The situation I discovered on this community is that the conversation is hard-to get. Also if you play in a internet poker area, more and more of these now include a community of the own. I've scanned some of the forum an and found some great advice and great valuable people there. When you are looking for a quality poker forum remember the greatest advantage of joining a poker forum is the interaction. You want to be able to post and get feedback from other participants regarding your position. For example you might post something similar to 'I played in an area poker tournament this weekend and had about 3000 in chips I was in early position and a really aggressive player in front of me that had made several all-in techniques. In case you wish to identify more on linklicious basic, we recommend many on-line databases you could pursue. Goes all in again for the third time the blinds are 600 and I've about 2 more hands before I get hit with the blinds. I look down I have AK matched. I called and all others collapsed. The guy shows pocket 2's. No Ace or King came and I'm out' Does this sound like a reasonable move or should I have folded my hand it is only A hi after-all? Now if you're in-a good forum you should start to see some replies like: 'How far in the match was it? Were you close to the money or were their lots of tables left? I think the call was reasonable based on your own earlier observations, the very fact you simply had 5 times the shades left and AK matched has some good choices. If you believe any thing, you will possibly fancy to learn about linklicious submission discussions. This is a common coin drop condition that occurs frequently. I think the play was correct it only wasn't every day.' Now-you notice the answer raised some questions and gave view point to the cards to the situation. These are-the kind of comments you want to see-in an excellent poker forum.

An important advantage to being part of a poker community is that you can pose questions and get replies from other poker players that can give some different view points to you on a scenario or give you advice on how to improve your game. Also you can discuss your experience with other poker players and use them as a sounding board for any poker theories you may have. I also just like the social part of a forum. I have talked and shared poker experiences with people form all around the world because of a poker community. So go and find you a community and start placing!!.